Latest News & Upcoming Events...
Main registration has now closed for the 2022 SEASON
Players that have been nominated in a team but have not registered will be contacted shortly.
Terms and conditions of registration
1. Your registration will not be finalised until all fees have been paid to the club. All fees must be paid at time of registration.
2. With respect to refunds of Raiders registration fees, you agree to the following refund policy:
That should you, or your child, decide not to play after registering, and prior to team selection, you will incur a 10% cost of refunding your fees (you will be refunded 90% of your fee, this accounts for PlayHQ and other charges).
That should you, or your child, decide not to play post team selection, there will be no refund.
Should your child be injured or sick and produce a medical certificate, or you are moving away from WA, that impacts their ability to complete the season, refunds will be agreed on a case-by-case basis.
You are aware that Hawks Membership Fee refunds are at the discretion of the Hawks Committee exclusively.
Refunds will NOT be paid until the playing singlet has been returned to the uniform coordinators undamaged.
3. Club teams are selected on the basis of a players social/school level and playing ability. Team selection is at the absolute discretion of the Club. No refunds of Registration Fees will be made if a player/parent does not accept the team a player is selected to play in.
4. By registering, a player and parent/guardian agree to be bound by the Newman Holy Rosary Raiders Basketball Club Inc. Players Code of Conduct and the Newman Holy Rosary Raiders Basketball Club Inc. Parents Code of Conduct. Both Codes can be found here.
5. By registering you agree to have the details you have provided on this registration form stored on the PlayHQ Membership Data Base. These details will be available to the Newman Holy Rosary Raiders Basketball Club Inc., the Perry Lakes HAWKS Basketball Club, Basketball Western Australia (BWA) and SportingPulse solely for the purpose of running the Junior Basketball competition and for communicating with registered players where it is deemed that communication is in the best interests of the player.
6. By registering you agree to volunteering for club activities for a minimum of 4 hours per family, excluding those families who are already coaching, managing, or a part of the club committee.
7. By registering, you agree to ensure the players singlet, which is provided by the club is returned at the end of the season. You also agree to pay the $50 fee for non-returned, damaged or lost singlets and understand that you will not be eligible to register the following year without payment or return of singlet.
*In the event the season is cancelled due to COVID 19, the committee will determine appropriate refunds.
Singlets - Provided by the club.
Shorts - These are also part of our uniform, but need to be purchased by the individual. They are available at Singlet Collection Day.
Socks - We recommend white, but this is not an essential element of the uniform.
Please contact Matt or Caroline with any queries:
Matt Green, VP, Marketing & Apparel. Email
Caroline Giumelli, VP, Uniforms & Equipment. Text: 0414 424 020
Raiders refund policy
When joining raiders your membership fees are paid to three organisations, Raiders, Hawks and Basketball WA. Each organisation has its own refund policy; however, the Raiders and Hawks policies are aligned as per below.
Any Player that registers and withdraws prior to the end of Week 5 will be entitled to a refund of their Raiders membership fees.
We will refund cost less:
10% for withdrawals prior to the season commencing
30% for withdrawal during the grading process & pools (Prior to term 1 holidays)
50% for withdrawal before the end of week 5
Refunds after week 5 will only be considered under the following circumstances: season ending injury/illness or transfers interstate or overseas. These refunds will be done with consultation of the President and committee.
To request a refund, you must complete the following form and send to the president. Click here to download the refund form